Monday, February 7, 2011

When Valerie Was Born

When I was four years old and Christopher was two years old, my sister Valerie was born. Early in the morning we got up. We went to the hospital. We stood behind the curtain. Then our friends came. I felt unhappy to go with my friends. I was so eager to see my baby sister, but I went with my friends for a few hours. Then Daddy came to puck me and my brother up. I was so enthusiastic that I sprung into Daddy's arms. When we got to Mommy's room, I was ruffled. I didn't know what to do. Then Mommy said, "Kayla, come on the bed and hold the baby." I slowly climbed up on to the bed and. . .

I held her. I felt so tender. I love my baby sister and she loves me.

Epilogue: Now I am six and Christopher is four. My baby sister Valerie is two.

1 comment: