Take off the tile.
Take off the plywood.
Put new blocks.
Put new doors.
Fix the stucco.
The mortar bed dries fast!
Put some sticky stuff on it.
Put new tile.
This is my new walkway.
Take off the plywood.
Put new blocks.
Put new doors.
Fix the stucco.
The mortar bed dries fast!
Put some sticky stuff on it.
Put new tile.
This is my new walkway.
Epilogue: Now we have our new walkway. It has new tiles and everything. We walk on it every day and it never falls down. It doesn't leak either.
Do you want to put an epilogue on it? I would like that if you did. But it is also a great story like this. I like the part when it says "sticky stuff."
ReplyDeleteKayla
Kayla says: Christopher, I think your writing has improved a lot. Now you have written a whole research paper. You are a good writer and you have learned a lot!
ReplyDelete