Monday, April 25, 2011

Different Types of Fairies

What do you know about fairies? I will tell you about the different types of fairies I know.

Great Wandies are fairies with wands. They're our size and they live on the mainland. Their wands do everything. They have beautiful butterfly wings.

Never Fairies have pixie dust. They are six inches tall. They live in Pixie Hollow. They have talents and they have fairy wings.

The Tooth Fairy has a wand. I think she is four inches tall. She lives in Fairyland. She collects teeth and she has tiny wings.

Fairyland Fairies have wands. They are four inches. They live in Fairyland and they have talents and tiny wings.

I hope you have enjoyed this book about fairies.

2 comments:

  1. From Rebecca:
    I believe in fairies too. I wish I could see one. Once I made a letter for a fairy, but the letter got lost. Do you wish you could see one? Did you know that fairies help nature too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great book about fairies! My only question is, how does the tooth fairy carry teeth if she is only 4 inches tall? She must be really strong!

    ReplyDelete